Free standard UK shipping (exclusions apply) on all orders – Royal Mail 2nd class signed for. Most deliveries are received within 7-10 working days, but please allow 14 days during the current pandemic.
UK next day
This is proving tricky to keep consistently priced and is still unfeasible to many UK postcodes. We hope to have this available to all postcodes in a couple of weeks.
Europe £15.00 (Royal Mail signed for, max 2kg). Please allow 14 days for delivery.
The rest of the World
Rest of World £24.00 (Royal Mail signed for max 2kg). Please allow 14 days for delivery.
Contact us for orders of more than 2 bags of Roadsalt.
Please note that if “leave in a safe place or with a neighbour” is selected at delivery we can accept no responsibility for missing or lost items. In addition, parcels that are refused delivery or returned to us because they have not been collected and/or the delivery driver has been unable to deliver it, will incur an £8 surcharge to cover our return costs.
If you have any specific requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate them.
We ship daily (excluding Saturday and Sunday), to ensure that you receive your products as soon as possible. However, due to the current situation and circumstances beyond our control, all deliveries may be subject to delay. We are doing everything we can to mitigate this, by dispatching orders as quickly as we can (often on the same day) so, if you are yet to receive your package, please allow 14 working days for it to arrive before contacting us.
Returns and refunds
If you have changed your mind or are unhappy with your purchase, and it is within 14 days of receipt, assuming that it is returned in a sealed and re-saleable condition, you can return it for a full refund. Simply post it to Roadsalt, Rubric Creative, 5 Sparkeswood Avenue, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 4LU. Products returned by you because of a fault or damage in transit will be refunded in full, including any reasonable return costs incurred by you.
All refunds due will only be made to the same credit or debit card originally used (or any other method of payment) by you to make the purchase. We will endeavour to process this refund within 5 working days, but no more than 14 working days after we receive the returned products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Import duty and Customs
We advise that you check with your local customs before importing anything into your country that may be stopped or have charges applied at customs. Any action taken by Customs is unfortunately beyond our control. Products for delivery outside the UK, may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. Please be aware that you will remain responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes. Again, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Terms and conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web site from the United Kingdom. ‘Roadsalt’ does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this Web site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
3. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Web site, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ‘Roadsalt’ disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
4. ‘Roadsalt’ shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Web site.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Web sites, which are not under the control of ‘Roadsalt’. When you activate any of these you will leave the roadsaltbath.com Web site and ‘Roadsalt’ has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Web site which is not under the control of ‘Roadsalt’.
6. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
7. Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Web site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Web site.
8. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ‘Roadsalt’, or any of their employees or agents.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10. ‘Roadsalt’ reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by ‘Roadsalt’ for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the copyright of ‘Roadsalt’ or their respective holders. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions